1. Mitsubishi PLC combined with Proface human / machine interface LCD touch screen controller.
2. Japan made 5-phase stepping motor and driver.
3. Stainless steel frame construction is standard.
4. Labeling speed is automatically synchronized with conveyor speed to ensure quality labeling.
5. 50 Job Memory for easy recall.
6. Conveyor driven by variable speed AC motor.
8. Simple adjustments with coupled movement design of two labeling heads with easy access.
9. Powered wipe-down rollers.
This machine is designed for twin side labeling on flat and oval shape bottles and containers. It can be incorporated with a production line or operated individually.
1. Hot foil printer for date-coding.
2. " Push & press " optional attachment is used to ensure smooth labeling without wrinkles or bubbles.
3. Tapered products can take advantage of the " labeling heads angle adjustment " up to 15 degree for conforming to the product shape.
4. Product separating screw for high speed labeling.
5. Transparent label sensor.
6. Servo motor for high speed labeling.
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.