Confirmed, tested on animals
- It helps increase the intestinal probiotics.
- It helps reduce harmful intestinal bacteria.
- It helps improve the intestinal microflora.
- Winner of the 2010/2011 Monde Selection
Grand Gold Quality Award
- The biggest difference between HIMO Isomalto-oligosaccharides Syrup and general glucose monosaccharides like fructose and sucrose, lactose, maltose of disaccharides is that it is not easily degraded by the enzymes in human body.
- Environmental protection starts from the gut. Isomalto-oligosaccharides containing relatively low digestible sugars are not easily digested, so are not a burden to human body. The product provides the nutrients which are necessary for the growth of probiotics in gut. It's a good source of nutrition for probiotics.
- The product can be used together with probiotics, maximizing their greater efficacy in maintaining intestinal health and body's physical fitness.
- TTL Bio-Tech’s "HIMO Isomalto-oligosaccharides Syrup" won the National Invention and Creation Award (Fa-Ming-Tzu No. I274757) and received a Health Food Certificate (Wei-Shu-Chien-Shih-Tzu No. A00220). The ingredients being100% isomalto-oligosaccharides Syrup, which helps in increasing the intestinal probiotics, reducing harmful intestinal bacteria, and improving the intestinal microflora.
- It has been confirmed through the tests which have been carried out on animals. Taking 12.5g (or 10ml) of the product daily can promote the growth of probiotics.
- HIMO Isomalto-oligosaccharides Syrup’s stability in heat and acid is higher than fructo-oligosaccharide In a pH3 environment at 120℃ after prolonged heating or after reaching the stomach, it will not break down and will keep its original characteristics.
- HIMO Isomalto-oligosaccharides Syrup’s sweetness is only 25% of the sweetness of sucrose. It can be used to prevent pastry, bread and other starchy products’ surfaces to dry and harden, and it tastes sweet and has a greasy texture.
Main Ingredients: 100% of isomalto-oligosaccharides syrup (containing 28% of isomalt which is less than trisaccharide)
Recommended Dosage: Take 12.5g (or 10ml) daily, children: half serving
Directions for Use: Tear open the inside film, tighten cap after use. It can be used in drinks or food.
Shelf-life: Two years at room temperature
- Please consult your physician or dietitian for his comment on taking the product.
- A balanced diet and proper exercise are the vital parts of maintaining good physical health.
- Diabetics should carefully consider the dosage.
※Warnings: 1. People with irritable bowel syndrome and diabetics should consult physicians or dietitians before using this product.
- Taking more of this product than the recommended dosage is of no help.