WATER-CONTROLLING : IRRIGATION :HARVEST
1. It is a water-saving equipment for spraying irrigation that requirs low water pressure(operating pressure: 0.5 – 0.8 Kg/cm2= 7.12 - 11.38 PSI) which really helps save electricity and water.
2. It sprays evenly. This helps improve the germination rate of seeds and the survival rate of seedlings.
3. It has two functions: One is it sprays evenly.
The other is we can inject the liquid fertilizer into the tube, mix with the
water. This helps establish the evenness of topdressing. Therefore,
Irrigation + Topdressing = Functions.
4. After using the solid fertilizer, the spraying irrigation helps dissolve fertilizer,
effectively seep the soil and easily reach the root without washing the fertilizer out.
5. It helps maintain the looseness of soil.
6. The crops are planted in rows which are extremely suitable for using our
spray tubes which spray covering an area of 0.1 – 4 Meters.
7. It is the most suitable equipment for irrigating sandy soil.
8. Spraying irrigation in late afternoon reduces the survival rate of
moth(harmful insects), and thus, reduces the amount of using pesticide.